To be an inspirational force for children to reach their full potential as transformative leaders.
Nurture – we will care for, support and protect our children whilst they are growing and learning with us and encourage them to do the same for each other and the wider community.
Inspire – we will strive to ignite our children’s enthusiasm and desire to learn and explore their environment.
Flourish – to equip our learners to develop academically and socially to succeed in the school setting and beyond.
As an independent school, we pride ourselves on the innovative ways we teach our students, using activity-based learning, cutting-edge technology, role-playing, and humor to engage and inspire. Our serene environment works. Our school President and founder has been teaching teachers for more than two decades, and we are committed to continuing the success with our pupils.
Our athletic, art, and co-curricular programs are amongst the most varied and comprehensive of any private school in Nigeria and inspire our students to discover their passion by tackling new challenges. While our facilities are exceptional, Cradle2harvard’s primary strength is its people. Faculty, staff, and students combine to make Cradle2Harvard International School a wonderful place.
- Pursue Excellence: Strive to be the best in all that we do.
- Take Risks: Be willing to take risks, challenge convention and support a nurturing environment where it’s safe to fail.
- Be Creative: Look at a challenge from all angles and fearlessly explore.
- Learn from our Differences: Celebrate the unique voice in all individuals to expand our worldview.
- Honour our Heritage: Honour the past, live in the present, own the future.
- Embrace Change: Embrace change and uncertainty in order to grow.
- Be Curious: Live with a thirst for learning.
- Inspire kids to be fearless.
- Educate kids to be leaders.
We assure you that we will endeavor to do everything humanly possible to ensure that your child is happy, fulfilled and well settled throughout their time at C2HIS.