The Pre-Varsity College
Cradle 2 Harvard International SCHOOL is a licensed school in collaboration with BLYTH Academy (a top private institution in Ontario, Canada) that focuses on preparing students to earn Canadian credit courses and acquire the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (O.S.S.D.) while in Nigeria. We offer Grade 10,11 and 12 Canadian Curriculum, the pre-university foundation class for secondary school graduates to obtain the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). We prepare students for university independent research work, therefore, in our classrooms, you will find a very tasking university preparatory curriculum, grooming students to meet the 21st century demands and challenges. We achieve this in a learning environment that promotes excellence and empowers each child to discover and maximize their full potentials.
Our academic year is made up of two semesters which run from September to June. Upon graduation, the student earns OSSD, an entry requirement for admission into any University in Canada and some other countries such as the US, the UK, and Australia. We achieve all of these in collaboration with BLYTH Academy. The school is authorized by the Ministry of Education of Ontario to offer credit courses towards the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). Once a student registers with Cradle 2 Harvard International School , that student is automatically registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education and would be issued an Ontario education number (O.E.N) through Blyth Academy.
Aside these, all our academic programs are carefully and professionally designed by Blyth Academy to meet the policies and guidelines of the Ontario Ministry of Education. Our mode of study is through blended learning: the combination of direct online/structured electronic course delivery and live class teaching by passionate, experienced and qualified teachers.
- Your child is part of a small class size that fosters on 1-1 teacher student monitoring for homework and assignments completion to ensure high quality.
- You spend less for the same value. Grade 12-foundation OSSD programme directly in a Canadian High School costs between $28,000 and $35,000 CAD aside other expenses. At CRADLE 2 HARVARD INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, it costs less.
- Your child’s maturity level improves. You will have more time to observe how he/she handles responsibilities as he/she prepares for Canada’s independent study life.
- Your worries about your child’s post-secondary education in Canada being interrupted during this COVID-19 pandemic or any future lockdown is alleviated.
- Over the years we have recorded 100% university admissions into top Canadian Universities and 90% student study permit approval rate.